Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wedding Week.

Monday 2nd August:
9.00 a.m.: Hair cut.  Hairdresser doesn't turn up, I wait for forty five minutes, give up and go shopping at Toy World until my lift turns up at 10.00 a.m.
Find another hairdresser, good job!
11.00 a.m.:  Go to a patchwork class to make myself a stylish carry bag.
1.00 p.m.: Dress fitting with the Bride to Be.
3.30 p.m.: Return to patchwork class to complete my carry bag. Finished - yay!
5.45 p.m.: I'm picked up from patchwork class and off to airport to meet Mum.

Tuesday 3rd August:
10.00 a.m.: Take Mum for a haircut.
1.00 p.m.: Pick up the Bride to Be and drive into The Pier at Cairns for yummy lunch.
Then go shopping at Cairns Central for last minute 'wedding shopping'.


Lunch at "Tha Fish", yummy Italian flourless chocolate cake. (Honey Pie ate the ice cream, and I ate the rest).


Wednesday 4th August:
Airport again, too many to mention but we meet our daughter and grand daughter for the first time since Easter.  Such a treat....good to catch up with everyone.
Tonight, my sister (Mother of the Bride) puts on a great dinner for extended family.

It's all about the food, yummy lasagna and lots of fresh salad.
Oh, and pink sparkling wine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment