Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Not Happy Jan!

Today, while my sister and I did arty things, Andrew climbed Walsh's Pyramid...he wouldn't allow me to go with him!  I was not happy.  He completed the nine hundred and twenty five metre climb and return in less than four hours.  

Walsh's Pyramid.
Tonight my sister and her husband, Honey Pie and I all went to the Cairns Show (in the rainy weather).


This is one of the paintings my sister entered in the Cairns Show, it was painted from a photograph my  brother took in 1988 for the Australian Bicentenary.


Just loved this floral arrangement!

Rolls Royce Viper 202 Turbo Jet Powered Blitz Jet Truck.
One of the highlights of the Cairns Show was the jet powered truck.  I can't believe that it was actually allowed to feature so close to track side audience.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment